I stumbled upon book bentos last week, and fell in love with the concept about talking about a book. I found a few different ways to create them, but there is no set rules regarding what applications or technology to use to create them. I loved the idea of finding 5 -8 things that represent the book. Here are my two creations based on the literature I found. I created the original image in Google Draw then downloaded it as a PNG. The second image I created in slides another teacher shared - unfortunately I don't remember who, but they created an amazing template.
It is Book Trailer Tuesday and today’s book trailer is called Kingston and the Magician’s Lost and Found by Rucker Moses and Theo Gangi. Kingston and the Magician's Lost and Found is about Kingston’s father who disappears through a magic mirror and does not return. The family moves into his father’s old home in Brooklyn, and Kingston begins to see visions of his father. The book was just released last week, so it has not yet made it to Sora - but soon will. Still, watch the trailer or listen to the audio excerpt!



Comments
Post a Comment